Do you love to write and are you interested in design and interior design? Then you now have the opportunity to make a big difference for a small company.
Mumutane produces high-quality home accessories with social impact and sustainability as key focus areas, and we are looking for a communications intern or a student assistant.
In mumutane, your tasks will be broadly based and at the crossroads between preparing creative content for our website, SoMe channels and collaboration around paid digital marketing.
You will gain insight into all aspects of the company, cf. your interest and experience and your areas of work are the following:
- Newsletter: Contribute ideas and input to the content of the newsletters, write short articles for this and help implement an English newsletter for our international customers as well as the automation process.
- Copywriting: Set up and write relevant articles for e.g. landing pages and our blog based on research and interviews.
- Social media: Plan and prepare posts for our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook profile.
- Data processing
- Marketing and branding material: Contribute to new material e.g. flyers, catalog and pictures.
- Sparring and idea generation in relation to new marketing initiatives and branding.
- Improve our Search Engine Optimization and keyword analysis
- Link building
- Ad hoc tasks within communication and digital marketing.
- Revise existing articles
- Website optimization
An internship is unpaid and can last approx. 4-6 months, but we are also open to shorter periods. We are a small company and you will have a high degree of flexibility and co-determination in everyday life, and your ideas and input will be warmly received as well as their implementation.
If you apply for a student job, the remuneration will be according to the standard rate and will be approx. 8 hours a week. The work tasks are agreed more specifically.
We think you are a student on a relevant higher education in communication, digital design or other relevant education. You have drive and can work independently with communication and deliver valuable marketing content in both Danish and English. You have experience with social media and are interested in design.
Would you like to hear more about the internship or a possible student job, you are welcome to contact Maria Kastrup Lausten – 61664722 / firstname.lastname@example.org.